click on an organization for information about donating toys to a local charity
Edina Public Schools Bus Garage is collecting toys Dec 2-20. Bus Drivers will collect donations.
If you are seeking help to provide Toys for your children this holiday season, contact:
Salvation Army- Toy Shop
Eligibility: 10 county metro area (including Hennepin county residents).
Registration is closes online on December 1, 2019
Hotline: 651-746-3595 (closes Nov 27)
Parents must have custody of the children and provide Proof of address, picture ID of adult picking –up and an ID for each child (ex: medical card, birth certificate, school ID, social security card etc.)
Christmas with Dignity– Hospitality House Youth Development- Holiday Program
Eligibility: This holiday program is for families in need/low-income from the greater Twin Cities area. New gifts are sold at affordable clearance prices.
* Pre-registration is required to shop at the sale.
2019 Registration Dates
Saturday, November 30, 2019 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.—–Hospitality House, 1221 Logan Ave N, Minneapolis 55411
Saturday, December 7, 2019 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.—–Hospitality House, 1221 Logan Ave N, Minneapolis 55411
Tuesday, December 3, 2019 from 4 to 8 p.m. —- Straightgate Church, 638 E Franklin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55404
Thursday, December 5, 2019 from 4 to 8 p.m. —- Straightgate Church, 638 E Franklin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55404
- Current, valid picture ID for the Parent or Guardian registering children. *If address has changed, bring a utility bill with new address when you register.
- For Natural Children: Bring ORIGINAL birth certificate listing parent & child (no copies).
- For Legal Guardians/Foster Parents: Bring custody letter; name & phone number of social worker.
- At registration, you will receive a ticket with the time to come to the sale
Call (612) 524-5824 http://www.hhyd.org/christmas-with-dignity/shoppers