click on an organization for information about donating toys to a local charity
Sign-up here to sponsor a child looking for winter wear items
If you are seeking help to provide Toys for your children this holiday season, contact:
Salvation Army- Toy Shop
Eligibility: 10 county metro area (including Hennepin county residents).
Registration is open Nov 7– Nov 30 (call weekdays)
Parents must have custody of the children and provide Proof of address, picture ID of adult picking –up and an ID for each child (ex: medical card, birth certificate, school ID, social security card etc.)
Christmas with Dignity– Hospitality House Youth Development- Holiday Program
Eligibility: This holiday program is for families in need/low-income from the greater Twin Cities area. New gifts are sold at affordable clearance prices.
* Pre-registration is required to shop at the sale.
2018 Registration Dates
Saturday, December 1 9am-4pm — Hospitaliy House, 1221 Logan Ave N, Minneapolis 55411
Saturday, December 8 9am-4pm — Hospitaliy House, 1221 Logan Ave N, Minneapolis 55411
- Current, valid picture ID for the Parent or Guardian registering children. *If address has changed, bring a utility bill with new address when you register.
- For Natural Children: Bring ORIGINAL birth certificate listing parent & child (no copies).
- For Legal Guardians/Foster Parents: Bring custody letter; name & phone number of social worker.
- At registration, you will receive a ticket with the time to come to the sale
Call (612) 524-5824 http://www.hhyd.org/christmas-with-dignity/shoppers