Community Resources

City of Edina

4801 W. 50th St.
Edina, MN 55424

Edina Community Education

Adult Education, Youth Programs, Edina Family Center, and Volunteer Program

5701 Normandale Road
Edina, MN 55424

Edina Community Foundation

Bringing people together to serve, strengthen and celebrate Edina

5280 Grandview Square, Suite 101
Edina, MN 55436

Edina Education Fund

Supports valuable educational experiences and innovative projects in Edina Public Schools by directing, focusing and implementing fundraising programs

5701 Normandale Road
Edina, MN 55424

Edina Give and Go

Provides life and learning opportunities to Edina Public Schools’ students who are economically disadvantaged

5701 Normandale Road- Room 336
Edina, MN 55424
952-848-GIVE (4483)

Hennepin County Library – Edina

Meeting rooms, library cards, borrowing, and outreach services

5280 Grandview Square
Edina, MN 55436

Edina Public Schools

5701 Normandale Road
Edina, MN 55424

Hennepin County Service Center

Services such as MN identification card, copies of birth, death and marriage certificates, passport, car tabs, hunting license.                                                 Optional Appointment Scheduler:

Southdale Service Center
1225 Southdale Center
Edina, MN 55435

Entrance/Parking/Bus Location- between Herbergers/JCPenney

Hennepin County Library – Southdale

Meeting rooms, library cards, borrowing, and outreach services

7001 York Ave. S.
Edina, MN 55435

City of Edina Residents

City of Edina Office Main Line: 952-927-8861

Clover Ride Bus Service: 651-234-2272

Friday bus route in the Southdale Area

Edina Public Schools Student Registration: 952-848-4585

Edina Senior Center: 952-833-9570

Emergency Water or Sewer Service: 952-826-0375 (Mon-Fri 7am-3:30pm) or 952-826-1600 (after hours, weekends, holidays).

**Be sure to have the city check to determine if the cause is the city main before contacting private providers.  There is no fee for the city to check and they can save you time and money.   

Non-Emergency Police & Fire: 952-826-1610

Parks and Recreation: 952-826-0367

Recreational Fire Permit:

Voter Registration: 952-826-0363