The Edina Resource Center is your connection to community resources, services and information in Edina, Minnesota. It serves anyone who lives, works or goes to school in Edina and is a collaborative effort between the City of Edina, Edina Public Schools, and the local community.
Download Commonly Used Resources for a one page reference.
New American Job Fair
Thursday, April 19, 2018
Sabathani Community Center
310 E 38th St #200
Minneapolis, MN 55409
Coordinated by FRAYEO
Check out our resource page with opportunities for Children & Youth
Scholarship/Financial Assistance is Available!
Deadlines are near!
Stay Warm. Stay Safe. Stay Connected.
Don’t get disconnected. Energy Assistance can help.
CAP-HC’s Energy Assistance Program (EAP) provides financial assistance to Hennepin County (and Minneapolis) residents to help with home energy costs.
3 ways to apply:
Hennepin County- South Suburban HUB @ VEAP
9600 Aldrich Ave S, Bloomington, MN 55420
Mondays 9:00 AM- 4:00 PM
Thursdays 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
8800 Highway 7, #403, St Louis Park, MN 55426Hours:
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 8:00 AM- 7:00 PM
Reading IS Rocket Science-–
Presented by John Alexander, MEd, Groves Academy Executive Director
Do you know a struggling reader? Join us as we learn more about dyslexia, a common learning disability that affects up to 20% of the population. John Alexander will discuss what the latest research reveals about dyslexia and language-based learning disabilities. He will define dyslexia and examine key variables for instruction including the type, intensity, frequency, and duration of intervention.
Thursday, April 19
Interlachen Country Club, Edina
Complimentary appetizers. Beer & wine available
Hosted by: Dyslexia Parent Alliance-Edina
Free Wills and Living Trusts Seminar: Edina BlueCross BlueShield
May 10, 2018
6807 York Avenue South, Edina, MN 55435
Learn how to:
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of Wills and Living Trusts
- Reduce/avoid Federal and Minnesota taxes and/or Probate
- Update and significantly improve your current estate plan
- Pass property to your children in a protective manner
- Protect property from your loved ones’ creditors and spouses
- Avoid losing all of your assets due to long term health costs
- Put property in your children’s names and when not to
- Protect and preserve a cabin, farm, vacation home or IRA for future generations
- Avoid mistakes when using transfer-on-death provisions or beneficiary designations
register here OR CALL 763-595-9292. Seating is limited